Team Olympia Monthly Tuition: Payment by Mail Option
Please carefully review each requirement listed below to determine if the Payment by Mail Program is right for you.
It is important to note that tuition payments
must be mailed to our Tuition Department address:
Olympia Gymnastics Tuition Dept.
51680 Danview Technology Ct.
Shelby Twp., MI 48315
Tuition Department has a different address from our main location. Please be
advised that tuition payments cannot be received through our main mailing
· Bank issued checks need to include the first & last name of your athlete and the primary phone number you have on file with our office.
· Personal checks need to include the first & last name of your athlete and the primary phone number you have on file with our office in the checks “Memo” section.
· Tuition is due on the first of each month. Payments must be postmarked by the 6th and received in our office by the 9th to avoid a late fee.
· It is your responsibility to have checks issued for the correct amount each month. Please keep this in mind when tuition rates change for summer and fall practice.
Please follow these instructions when filling out the Tuition By Mail Enrollment Form:
After opening the button below: "Tuition By Mail Enrollment Form"
· Fill in all required fields.
· When all fields are complete select: File, Save As, PDF. This will save a copy for your records.
· Please return your completed enrollment form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· In the subject line of your email please list the First & Last name of your athlete.
. This will complete your enrollment in the program.
Keep in mind
you may need the newest version of Adobe Reader to open the attached file.
Once enrolled in the program you may begin sending payments by mail, you may also use the payments drop box (in the pro shop) whenever you wish.
If you have questions about the Tuition By
Mail program please call our office staff @586.803.1333 (questions about the program cannot be fielded via email)
OGBC Note: The mailing option may not work for families using the OGBC tuition credit program. Again, it is your responsibility to have the payment issued for the correct amount. Families using money from OGBC for tuition must determine for themselves if they are able to meet these guidelines.