Back Walkover, Back Handspring & Back Tuck Clinics
Ages: 1st grade – 18 yrs.
Cost: $10 per visit
This one-hour clinic is designed to specifically focus on back handsprings and back tucks.
This is an ideal setting for cheerleaders, dancers or anyone interested in tumbling.
This is a pay as you go, class. Please check availability at the desk upon arrival. Clinics are first come, first serve!
Tickets may be bought in person on the day of the clinic only. These clinics do sell out!
|Sept. 5 - June 16||TBD|
Wednesday ~ 3:30 - 4:30
Parents, please keep in mind that this drop-in program does not follow the same format as our structured classes.
This is a semi-open hour of training with coaches available to spot and assist with tumbling skills.
Students who attend this drop-in program should have a tumbling skill in mind to work on during this self-motivated hour of tumbling.
During the clinic, our coaches are stationed throughout the gym to assist with various tumbling skills.
The drop-in program may not be the best starting point for an athlete with little tumbling experience or students
who are too shy or young to initiate assistance from our instructors.
We encourage anyone looking for a more structured class setting to check out our multi-week class program.
- **All students must have a waiver on file. New students may use the temporary waiver. A link to this waiver is located above.
- * All clinics are one hour long.
- * Students must be able to do a bridge unassisted in order to attend the clinic.
- * Students must wear attire that is appropriate for tumbling. T-shirts and athletic shorts are recommended. Sports bras, crop tops, and rolled shorts are not allowed.
- * Space is limited and clinics do sell out.
- * Tickets must be purchased in person on the day of the clinic.
Payment can be made with cash or charge. Payment can not be made with a check.