- Enrollment is on-going, year-round. We no longer have sessions.
- Once you enroll, you will stay enrolled in that class and we will charge you monthly until you notify us via email you would like to un-enroll
- You may start and stop at any time
- You may change your class at any time, as long as there is room in the new class
- You are financially responsible for your class until you un-enroll, regardless of attendance.
- Tuition is charged monthly
- Tuition is charged monthly ($20 per class)
- Tuition is auto debited on the 25th of the month for next month’s tuition.
- Tuition is due regardless of attendance until you un-enroll
- Tuition is charged based on the number of classes offered each month.
- The number of classes per month may vary from 3-5. You will be charged accordingly.
- You will not be charged for class breaks(ex. holidays)
- 1 make-up class will be allowed per month and must be used within 60 days. (please see information on make- up tokens on iClasspro)
- Un-enrollments must be submitted by email.
- Un-enrollments must be received by the 24th of the month to avoid payment for the following month.
- You are financially responsible for your class until you un-enroll regardless of attendance
Please visit www.olympiagymnastics.com or your iClasspro account policies for our class & Covid-19 Safety policies
Olympia Gymnastics has been proudly serving our community for 25 years. We are excited for you to begin or continue your gymnastics journey with us!
If you have any questions or need assistance please call our office at 586-803-1333
Welcome to Olympia Gymnastics Academy!!
We are so excited to be open and to have you here with us.
A few bits of information…
- Do not come to class if feeling ill or have been exposed to Covid-19 in the past 10 days
- Park in the front parking lot
- Arrive no sooner than 10 minutes prior to class time
- Wait on a red star to enter the facility to be wellness screened, temperatures taken & hand sanitizing
- All that enter must be wearing a mask (only exception are children 3yrs and under)
- Masks are optional during gymnastics performance. Please have masks available for entering, exiting and transitioning between equipment.
- Spectators in our viewing area are recommended to one per gymnast.
- Exit through the side door
- For all Covid-19 policies please refer to our website or the info in the news section
What to wear
- gymnasts may wear shorts and a t-shirt or a leotard
- No shoes or socks…bare feet
- No dangling jewelry
- Tie back long hair
What to bring
- Personal water bottle. A drinking fountain will not be available. We do have water bottle filling stations.