Dear Olympia Families,
We want to start by thanking you for your ongoing support and positive words over the last several weeks. As a small, family owned business, it was not easy to halt activities during this pandemic; however, the wellness of our members, team, and the social responsibility we have is most important to us. The crisis that we, as Americans, are going through right now is something we never anticipated. We are patiently waiting to hear when we can resume activities and how we can do so in a way that ensures the highest level of safety. Your child's safety is our top priority, and we will have a strict safety program in place for everyone who enters our gym.
Currently: under an executive order by the state of Michigan, Olympia is forced to suspend all programs until we are cleared to open.
This time apart from you has been difficult. We think about you often and hope that you are staying well. Participating in your child's growth brings us tremendous joy and we cannot wait to see your smiling faces. We are grateful to share that each member of our staff is healthy and doing well.
We understand that you may have questions on how we can make up for lost time and missed classes. Although we do not have the information needed to schedule classes yet, we do promise to find solutions that are flexible and fair to all our members.
To limit person to person contact, we are shifting to a more convenient online class enrollment system. We ask that parents take a few moments today to set up your family’s online profile. Your participation will be tremendously helpful as we look to ensure the safety and wellness of our clients and staff. Completing your online profile will automatically sign you up to receive email communication and stay in the loop about future classes and safety measures.
Families enrolled in the Late-Winter Session: We understand that some of you may have uncertainty on when you will feel comfortable resuming normal activities. At this time, we have extended the allowable time to schedule make ups until December 31st, 2021. It is our hope that this extended timeline provides you the flexibility and comfort needed to return at your leisure.
How to claim your Late-Winter Make Up Classes: Please start by completing your family’s online profile (see steps below). In the coming weeks, your make-up classes will be credited to your account in the form of a virtual class token. You will receive a confirmation email once the tokens are credited. Further instruction on how to use tokens will be sent later.
Families enrolled in the Spring Session: We understand that some of you may feel unsure when you will be ready to jump back into gymnastics in the coming months. We would like to offer our Spring students the option to receive a 110% “loyalty credit”. If you decide to receive this loyalty credit, your account with us will be credited 110% of your spring payment amount. Account credits never expire and can be used toward any payments in the near or distant future.
How to claim your “Loyalty Credit” for Spring: Please start by completing your family’s online profile (see steps below). In the coming weeks, your loyalty credit will automatically be credited to this account. You will receive a confirmation email when the credit has been processed. Once classes resume you will be able to apply your loyalty credit toward any future payments.
Setting-up online profile in the IclassPro:
*Please be sure to complete the “add a student” section. This will allow us to cross reference our records for your student’s enrollment and apply your credits/tokens.
Click yes for informational emails.
Click Tab to begin set up:
Download our Olympia’s MOBILE APP
COVID SAFE START POLICY
Before you come in
- Staff will be health screened with symptom and temperature checks daily
- Employees with any symptoms or temperature above 100.4 will be sent home immediately
- The entire gym is disinfected with Disinfectant Spray each night with a ULV Fogger
- Stars painted on the sidewalks as designated standing spots to ensure social distancing while entering the building
- Signage on the door instructing anyone, coach, athlete or parent, who is experiencing any symptoms to not enter
- Masks are optional upon entry, and for viewers in our lobby
- Doors will be propped open for touch-less entry
- Health Screening and Temperature taken by a staff member upon entry (Staff member will have either a mask or face shield on)
- Athletes with any symptoms or temperature above 100.4 will be immediately isolated in our isolation station, will be sent home, and will not be able to participate in practice until they return symptom free
- Hand Sanitize by either hand washing for 20secs or using Hand Sanitizer with 60% or more alcohol upon entry
- Cubby use will be designated and assigned to ensure social distancing
- We will be keeping thorough attendance records at each practice
- Athletes and coaches who sneeze or cough will be required to wash and/or sanitize hands immediately
- Every athlete will be hand sanitizing in between every rotation
- Athletes and Coaches will always maintain 6ft of social distancing
- There is 6 Sanitation Stations throughout the gym including hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, face shield, face coverings, and disinfecting spray.
- Water fountains will not be available; however, the water bottle filler will be. Each athlete should have their own water bottle
- Bathrooms are equipped with touch-less faucets, soap dispensers, and paper towel dispensers
- If for whatever reason, (medical emergency, assistance, etc.) a staff member must be within 6ft of an athlete they will have a mask or face shield on
- Drop off is encouraged, but if you would like to observe practice please limit to one adult per athlete and no additional siblings in the building
- All athletes will exit the building out the side or back door
- Equipment will be disinfected with a botanical disinfectant in between each recreational and preschool class